Thursday, May 8, 2008

Survivor say what?!?

Okay, we just finished watching Survivor.... I was riveted to the TV screen! I have never been so glued to it, nor have I laughed so hard. Tyler and I were literally HOWLING with laughter, falling off the couch. Gotta be the best move ever, it even tops last week! For those who don't watch, we are down to the final five, four are women, and one is a man. The man won immunity, and those four girls duped him into GIVING AWAY his immunity to one of them! UNBELEIVABLE! Stupid, stupid, stupid. Favorite quotes of the night: Natalie to the other girls discussing their plan, "I feel stupid listening to you. It won't work" and then James, a member of the jury, "I have offically lost my title of dumbest Survivor ever!" (He was voted out with 2 hidden immunity idols in his bag!) Gotta say... I love this show. It never fails to entertain. And, they are even giving the finale to me for Mother's day! Can't wait until Sunday night, you go girls!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment