Saturday, July 12, 2008
scrapbooking can be depressing..
Ain't that the truth? Oh my. I was just starting to feel like I was on a roll. I am two weeks into July, and have 8 pages complete, with 2 more for this week to maintain my quota. But, I finished Wayne's book, and need to switch back to doing our family book. And here's where it all went downhill. I just spent an hour organizing pages and matching pictures to paper. Then I counted how many pages I have to do to get caught up from January through May of this year.... 33! Please keep in mind that Weston was born, so that attributes to a large part of it (cute baby pictures, brother pictures, dedication, etc.) My current time allotment means that I will be caught up through May on the family album by...... the middle of September. And Weston's book will need to be started which will be at least as many pages, pushing me out until November... then I will need to catch all three books up from May to November... Do you see why this is depressing? The only thing more depressing would be if I was even further behind... does that even make sense? Who knows. And yes, I'd like some cheese with my whine.... Gotta go now, I have a quota to fulfill!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You are dedicated to scrapbooking! I don't have the patience for it!
ReplyDeleteSuzanne
But wait, isn't scrapbooking supposed to be FUN?
ReplyDelete