
Wednesday, August 27, 2008
Dinner Time
Ahh... Dinner time at the Silves house. I know I'm freaky, but I insist on a sit down dinner, with the boys (or at least Wayne) as the norm, not an exception to the norm. I was raised having dinner at a set time every day. It was always homemade, and it was always plentiful and FABULOUS. I want my kids to have the same memories! So, last night's menu was lasagna (Wayne helped to make it... he's in charge of the cheese. I grate extra) corn on the cob, and garlic bread; a Silves Family Favorite!) Weston hung out in the roundabout while we all ate. Hopefully you're not too bored by our "day in the life" reporting, but Wayne was just so darn cute eating, "CORN!" (I've heard this word upwards of 5oo times in the last few days!)





Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I love it that you call it "the roundabout".
ReplyDeletethay are so cute and wayne eating the corn is so cute
ReplyDelete