Tuesday, August 26, 2008
"my turn!"
Aww... Wayne! That kid is just too adorable. His talking has just exploded... he is adding words to his vocab every day. I am sitting here working on my laptop, and I just observed him walking up to Tyler and saying, "Pillow! My turn!" For some of you who don't know, Tyler is in love with his pillow. It's gross. He carries it downstairs every morning, and upstairs every night. Wayne has picked up on this, and often lays on it, especially when Tyler is at work. Apparently he was in the mood to do so again, and thought he was well within his rights to ask Tyler for it! :-) I think a little bit of Tyler's heart was breaking, but it was more than accounted for by the other part of his heart swelling with pride that his boy wanted his precious pillow!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment