Sunday, August 31, 2008

Soon to be outnumbered

On Friday night, we were invited for a BBQ to visit with all of our friends, including the Lohrer's from Oklahoma! Of course, us women couldn't pass up the opportunity to get all the kids into a photo... A sanity-defying 10 minutes! This was the best picture that I got, And it all went quickly downhill... note the missing children, and general chaos in this one!
Dana and Susan chattin' it up.
Nathan and Kate's new baby boy, Riley. He would only stop crying if Nathan held him like this!
Tyler was great with the boys, and helped out a TON! I was able to visit and even eat dinner. What a guy!


1 comment:

  1. Love the post! You definitely got a better one of all the kids then me! It was definitely fun trying! It was great to see you all! I thought the night was wonderful! The kids all did fabulous playing together. I know in a few more years we will have to move the boys outside, b/c I don't think anyone's house will hold up to any of the games they will want to play!

    ReplyDelete