

Wayne is recovering well from his owie! He laid low for a day or so, and since then has been his usual spunky self. He is even more obsessed with wearing a hat though, so maybe he feels a little self concious (yeah right!) He is having great fun playing with all the goodies folks brought by to keep him occupied. He is BIG into farm these days (since when hasn't he been?) I recently got him a rug that is all farm themed, with roads, to play on with his cars, animals, and barns. Our carpet is a little long, so it is easier for him to play on the rug, and just plain fun! I was on the computer last night, and all I could hear was Tyler and Wayne having a blast playing with the animals and cars. It really encourages him to use words too, so that's a bonus!
No comments:
Post a Comment