Sunday, September 28, 2008

Mexico Tipico, Welcome to E-Town!

I'd like to offer a heartfelt welcome to the new mexican restaurant in town. We went there for dinner tonight, with Tyler, the boys, my parents, Ryan, Tyson and Breanne, and they had great service and food, despite what I think was a long, hot day for them! The server I talked to said they were busier than they thought they would be, which is great! The food was the same as El Ranchito in Lynden (the owner's of the two restaurants are brothers.) And many of the same faces from Lynden were in Everson. I am so excited to have chips and salsa in Everson, instead of having to run to Lynden! We wish them the best of luck. There phone number is the same as the old Dunny's (966-5155 I think). Enjoy!

4 comments:

  1. Yummmmmmmmy . . . can't wait to try them! When we drove by this afternoon, the parking lot was packed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bummer that we are gone now! We would probably eat there every night! Mexican food is my favorite! Chips and salsa are by far my favorite. Well, we will have to make a stop there next time we are in town!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm still sad about Dumpy's! Glad to know the Mexican food is good though...you can never go wrong with chips and salsa.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Here is the REST of the story according to Grandpa Bill! As we were sitting at the restraunt, RYan noticed that Weston had Ryan's daughter Madelyn's binki in his mouth, as the name on the front of the binki said " Maddie". PS Why have we also not heard the rest of the story about the trip to Grandpa and Grandma's house that resulted in Weston wearing GIRL pajamas. Is this Blog site "no spin"????

    ReplyDelete