
My niece, Madelyn Kay Bajema was born this morning at 10:24 am. weighing 8 lbs. and 7 oz., measuring 20 1/2 inches long. What a big girl! Maddie was breech, so Tara had a scheduled c-section this morning (she always was good at keeping a secret!) and the whole little family is doing so well. I am SOOOooooo happy for my sister, and grateful for Maddie's safe arrival! Just thought I'd share the little bumpkin with you all!


The happy little family!

The Bajema's and their new daughter/granddaughter!

Mom, Tara and Maddie!

Congratulations on becoming an aunt again. She's beautiful! It's so hard to imagine that Trey was once that small.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations Ryan and Tara...and auntie :)! What a beautiful little girl!!
ReplyDeleteThis is from Taylor~ Madelyn's cousin
ReplyDeleteShe is so beautiful and perfect! Congrats Ryan and Tara. I would love to be her first babysitter.Love, Taylor
Tanya you are too much!! Sure glad someone is keeping the family posted with pics!! I was just thinking of Tara this morning and here a few hours later I get a call!! So thankful all is well! Hope to visit her and little Madelyn tomorrow. She is a little cutie!~
ReplyDeleteOh my she if just perfect! I have one confession to make...Tell Wayne I had to take him off of my screen saver for a bit and replace him with Madeyln. If you come and work on my computer than I'm sure one of your boys will return.Hehe!!!Congrats to you Auntie Tanya. Love ya, Great Aunt Shelly-man that sounds old---that's a good thing though!
ReplyDeleteThanks Tanya for all the pics...she is soooo beautiful...I can;t wait to see her and Tara and Ryan...maybe tonite...I can't tell who she looks like...any ideas?? I pray the little family is all resting this afternoon..seems funny to see Tara in bed, instead of doing the nurses role...congrats all around to all,Nana
ReplyDeleteahhhhh!!!!!! i love the pics! she is adorable, my mom called while i was in class...i sneaked out to hear the news ;-) welcome to auntie-hood and congrats!
ReplyDeleteShe is so cute and perfect.I can't wait to see her in person. Also, I say sorry to my little sister but I'm the first babysitter.
ReplyDeleteLove,
Brenna
Congratulations and welcome Miss Madelyn!
ReplyDeleteShe's beautiful - as expected, and what a blessing to all.
Much love from our house to yours!
Grandpa Bill is so excited with the blessing of beautiful Madelyn that he made a call to Great Aunt Thelma in Iowa! Now I am excited as well and send our congratulations! I love those pics so let Aunt Tanya blog away to keep the Midwesterns up on those adorable grandkids of Grandpa Bill and Grandma Judy!!!!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations, Auntie Tanya! That is such wonderful news! Glad that all of them are doing so well! Love her name, too precious! Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDelete