Since the boys are gone fishing, we girls took advantage and had our annual "girls night out" tonight too! As much as I love and adore the kiddos, I do look forward to leaving them with a babysitter this night, so that I have a small break in the middle of the fishing trip. If any of you are thinking this was a mature, relaxing, dinner with the girls..... YOU DON'T KNOW US! I laughed so much tonight, my stomach hurts! All we did was have dinner at Anthony's and return home, but that took 4 hours. Aunt Shelly and her girls, Kelsey and Bailey, were there, and my mom, Tara and Breanne too. We have one more seat left in the Suburban, and we'll have to see if someone can't fill it next year! :-) Dinner was great, but more than that, these are all just wonderful women who know how to have a good time. You'll all be happy to know that there were NO police chases tonight (unlike last year) and we were home by 10pm. It's nights like tonight where I realize how much my little cousins have grown up, and I love getting to know them as adults, with minds of their own. It was great to see Breanne too, and nice to be able to visit without having the boys.

Things I don't want to forget about tonight:
- The weather was beautiful, the sunset gorgeous
- Google
- driving
- the girl on the sidewalk
Stay tuned for a Ski to Sea post tomorrow... the fences are up, and we're ready to watch the handoffs from our front porch!
Maybe Todd's wife will need the seat in the suburban next year!!! :)
ReplyDelete