Tuesday, May 5, 2009

let's go fly a kite!

Seriously, let's really fly a kite! It was finally the perfect weather... windy and WARM! Tyler and the boys headed to the park while I finished making dinner, then I ran across the street to take a few pictures of all the fun they were having! He is such a good Dad, and so absolutely taken in by his boys. Wayne was having a blast, but I think Tyler was having even more fun! :0) The wind picked up while Tyler was halfway through mowing, edging and blowing, and he dropped everything to take the boys out. I love living in the moment, and being fully present in life!




4 comments:

  1. Love it! You two are amazing parents!! I love to see my brother just into life with his boys. Reminds me of our dad...just drop what you are doing to live in the moment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the picture of Tyler and Wayne and how they have the same look on their faces!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is the best kite!! Tyler is a great daddy! I was inside working all day - but it sure didn't look warm outside - more like a November day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the pictures . . . especially the close-up of Wayne! Looks like another windy day today!

    ReplyDelete