Tuesday, May 26, 2009

this is

not normal! Weston woke up at 7:30 this morning, a little later than his usual 6 or 6:30, then went down for a nap around 9, and is STILL SLEEPING! What the heck? Wayne and I don't know what to do with ourselves... We snuggled, had coffee, played a game, cleaned for awhile, did laundry, scrapbooked a little bit, then decided to convert the office into a toy room. After that, we did the dishes, and it's almost lunch time and... THIS IS NOT NORMAL! :-) How strange. We'll see what the afternoon has in store! :0) Maybe Weston and I will work in the office - scratch that. The TOY room, while Wayne takes a nap. Oh yeah, and I have to come up with something for dinner. I am accepting suggestions... what are YOU making for dinner? At this rate, it's going to be 7 layer casserole without the potatoes, so if you are sympathetic towards Tyler, offer up something else, or he's stuck with it!

This weather... after today's rainy spell, expect the next week or so to be near or above 70 degrees with sunshine EVERY day! At least, that's the current forecast. They are even saying 80 for next Wednesday. Bring on summer! I can't wait to get the slip and slide out for the boys, they are going to love that. So, while I was going to come on and whine about the weather, after checking my sources, I will postpone the whine for another rainy day... sunshine is coming!

Scrapping update! Weston is now into 2009! Hip,hip horray. It is so fun going through the older pictures and getting them scrapped, but I do love looking at the more recent pictures as well. What a cutie he was, is, and is to come. A few more pages, and I'll be able to upload the last of his pages to Shutterfly and then order his first book. There should be around 90 12x12 pages in it, and I am super excited to see my first digital scrapbook and be able to touch and feel it, rather than just see it on my computer screen!

Okay, it's 11:45 and Weston is still sleeping. Have I mentioned this is not normal?

4 comments:

  1. I could use some of that "not-normal"ness around here! I'm thinking about breakfast for dinner, that's always a hit with my fam.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What did you give the boy this morning? benadryl? hehehe...joking! I'm glad he had such a GREAT morning for his mama!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keep that scrapbook caught up - then you won't be scrambling 5 days before the grad party to get it current - only 2 1/2 years to go......... :-0

    ReplyDelete
  4. We had that today too! Jackson fell asleep on his bedroom floor right before lunch! He never does that!!! I will take it though!!! I hope that weather holds up for when we come in a month! By the time we get there we will be ready for 80 degree weather! I am sure by mid-June we will be well off into the mid 90s!!!

    ReplyDelete