Okay... I just got sucked in and lost 15 minutes of my life. I was reading... What are they called... Status'? Something about Amanda giving away free fuel, Amy furniture shopping, Trisha's penguins on Farming or something (who farms penguins?) Rockell feeding chickens, and....
Now my phone just rang and my sister-in-law wants to know what I'm doing on Facebook. This is strange. Weird. Eery.
Yup, and it can be addicting. Your sister in law probably saw your name listed in chat (in the bottom right corner). You can mannualy go online and offline if you wish.
ReplyDeleteSuzanne
Be glad it was only 15 minutes! And if it is anything to do with Farmville . . . it is the TOM part of Tom Amanda DeHoog that is responsible. I DO NOT play Farmville, I repeat, I DO NOT play Farmville. :) My mom and all my aunts and cousins are on FB-- although it's a timewaster, it is a fun way to keep connected.
ReplyDeleteIt's crack for mommies! It generally is my only contact with other adults, sad :)
ReplyDelete