I am going to give something new a try. Now introducing....
Tuesday's Tidbit!
This will hopefully be a weekly installment post, and will feature... Tidbits! I wanted a way to capture the little things. The things I take for granted and that will change gradually over time.
These are four picture frames that I bought when Wayne was a baby. I wish I had a picture of these picture frames from back then! All four were filled with pictures of Wayne, and I'd rotate the new ones through as I took them. I think around this time Tyler's cousin Kara was over, and asked what I was going to do with all four frames, or why I bought four instead of one. I told her that someday we would have four kids, and there would be a frame for each kid.
Then Weston came along. No problem, right? As my dear cousin Taylor used to say, "split and split." Half the frames were Weston, and half were Wayne. As I fill the frames, I layer the old pictures behind the new pictures. There are getting to be quite a few pictures in a few of them!
Then we Wyatt made his arrival. Ruh-roh. Three kids, four frames. I can't have one boy featured twice! So our family photo is now residing in Future Silves Baby #4's spot. Make that Very Future Silves Baby #4!
And they will still be the most handsome, happy, joyful and precious boys ever.
Well, it's great that you have a plan...so did I. I had these adorable frames that matched just perfectly with my house. I had one for Ava, one for Carter, and one for future Seigman baby #3. We all know that didn't go as planned, so you might want a back-up plan for your frames. :)
ReplyDeleteFleeting would be the right word!! When I took Brandon to Bham on Sunday to catch his ride back to school, He gave me a hug and I just started crying - poor boy - I thought I was going to sob - fleeting.................
ReplyDelete