Thursday, June 3, 2010

3:45 AM

Did you know that you can get quite a bit done in a day, if you wake up at 3:45am?  To be totally honest, it's not that *I* woke up at 3:45, more that I was *WOKEN* up at that time.  Wyatt was hysterically wanting a bottle, so I fed him and went back to bed, only to be joined by Wayne at 4:48, and then Weston at 4:54.  Those two were wide awake, bouncing off the walls.  I stalled them by letting them watch TV until 6am, at which point we did a nice, long bath for them while I cleaned the upstairs and showered.  It's now 8:34am, and I have pretty much the whole house cleaned, and have done 4 loads of laundry, the older boys are dressed and fed, and I just heard Wyatt wake up.  At a normal time.  When those other two hooligans should be waking up!

3 comments:

  1. I thought I had it rough being woken up at 6:30 this morning, but no complaining here after I read about your morning. Take a NAP!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is something very satisfying about having a totally clean house by 8am but I completely feel your pain...My kiddos are famous for this and sleeping in means 6:30 or 7am in this house. I am praying number three is a sleeper!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh boy, another early morning... I'm praying Friday isn't the same!

    ReplyDelete