Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Getting to know me.

Just something fun for you, and for me someday when I've forgotten who I was in 2010!  :-)



What is your scrapping style? Trying to go with "clean" and keeping the focus on my pictures and journaling. 

What is your favorite color/why? Blues and greens or blues and browns.  Just feels fresh and calming.

If you had to choose between peanut butter and jelly sandwiches or macaroni and cheese which one would you choose? Hands-down, it would be the mac and cheese.  With a little ketchup!

What's your favorite zoo animal? The elephants!  I love the texture of their skin.

Do you fold your underwear or just throw it in the drawer? Duh.  I fold it.  I didn't even realize that some people didn't!

Do you snore? Talk in your sleep? Sleepwalk? I sleep HARD but quiet.

Are you a morning/night person? I'm a morning person, I like to get up and go and get lots done before the day is going. 

What is your favorite book/movie? The Cutting Edge is probably my all time favorite movie.

Can you kill a spider? With zero hesitation.

Picky eater or eat anything? Not picky.  I like most anything, especially veggies.

Your favorite band/song? That would have to be the songs I sing the boys every night before bed... The Love of God, Amazing Grace, and Come Thou Fount.

Are you married? Yes! 9 years and going strong.

Team Edward or Team Jacob? Who are Edward and Jacob?

2 comments:

  1. Learned a few things that I didn't already know! Have a great day sis!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Every time we go by THE CUTTING EDGE on TV I think of you . . . actually, if Tom's clicking, he stops and watches it. He (secretly) likes it too. :)

    ReplyDelete