Still on our mission to soak up the last rays of summer, Tyler and Jason took Wayne, Ethan and Brenna out to Birch Bay (I think, maybe Lummi?) to catch some dinner. I was just excited that Brenna was going, because I knew that I would actually get some good pictures! (for once!) Oh yes, and I did send my little camera with Tyler, but he left it on the bumper of the Denali, in the parking lot. Nice. Thankfully we live in such a wonderful place, no one stole it before they finished crabbing and got back. No one probably saw it, but I'm still saying that we live in a nice place!
So typical.... 
So cute!!!!
Making sure that they're legal.
Scary, but true. Tyler let all the kids drive the boat.
Woohoo... They were able to take home 25 big crab, and we saved some for Diane's birthday dinner the next night, and sent the rest home with Tanya and Jason.... Tanya said they got... I think she said twelve? cups of crab out of it, which sounds like some good summer dinners in December!
No comments:
Post a Comment