Sunday, January 30, 2011

{he's into everything}

Wyatt is about the sweetest most precious baby boy we've ever known.  He is nothing but happy and easy going.  Half the time we don't know where he is because he's so quiet and plays so nicely!  But if it's REALLY quiet, I can guarantee I know where to find him...
Wyatt empties this drawer AT LEAST a dozen times each day.  Then climbs inside it.  Then jumps up and down squealing.  We have PLENTY of toys to play with, but this is his favorite thing to do.  Well...  aside from taking his pants off!  Such a little peanut!

5 comments:

  1. ! What a little stinker! He's so cute, even when he's being a troublemaker!

    -Ally

    ReplyDelete
  2. How many times has Tyler had to fix the drawer? :) One of ours always ending up in the shower sitting in any water left - just getting wet enough to need to get changed!! Kids - enjoy these fun memories!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha. If this picture doesn't put a smile on your face... :) He is so funny! Macy is totally into the shower, love Jan's comment. At least the drawer is dry!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish I would have taken pictures back in the day! I have the memories but I wish I had pictures to show the kids (and their spouses)!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adri - film was EXPENSIVE back then! The digital era has revolutionized the documentation of our children's childhood's. My guess is 20 years from now, my boys and their spouses are going to wish that I HADN'T taken the pictures! :-)

    ReplyDelete