Nothing says "Spring" like a little mud, does it? And what better place to find it than a soccer field? That's how Wayne feels! I prides himself in getting at least 1 or 2 "dirt scrapes" every practice. The night I took this picture, he was wearing pants because it was in the 40's and chilly, and he left practice worried that Dad wouldn't know how hard he tried because he couldn't find any dirt scrapes. I saved the day by finding one on the back of his hand, whew! :-)
He really wanted red soccer socks, since red is his favorite color (sorry Grandma!)
Weston is loving his newfound backyard freedom. It's fully fenced and Weston proof -so he can run-run-run! Bubbles are a big favorite of his.
The eldest and the youngest decided they would help me with the flower beds.
That is, until Wyatt got distracted by Weston's big shiny green tractor that he ditched for the bubbles..
Who's the big boy now!?!
Nothing like a brother giving you a "slow" and "safe" ride around the backyard!
And after lots of playing outside... it's time to soak the dirt and mud away!!!
Peek a boo Weston, I still see you!

ahh these pictures are great. they're getting so big and grown up. can't wait to watch a soccer game of wayne's! thanks for the update of pictures!
ReplyDelete