Sunday, December 11, 2011

2011 Tree Hunt

Last weekend we took off bright and early to the Fullner tree farm.  The boys were pumped to trek through the trees and pick the PERFECT one.  We went with Tyson and Breanne and the boys too - so it was a family affair!  

Every mom wants a picture of their kids all together, facing the camera and smiling, right?  This was the best one that I got.
 Showing some brotherly love... or trying to stay warm?
 Awww...  Breanne and baby Kallen!  (He is the cutest!)
 Poor Wyatt... last year at this time I carried him in the front pack, I think.  This year he could walk around, but either he wasn't used to his boots, or they were too small, and he spent most of the hour on all fours, picking himself up out of the mud.  My poor baby!
 We found it!!!  This tree was BIG.
 Weston is at such a funny stage.... He likes to make faces for the camera, and then check himself out on the screen.  He is SILLY!
 While the Dad's were cutting down trees, the boys made a "fort" under another tree.
 Remember when I said our tree was BIG?  The trunk was really thick, which means the whole tree was HEAVY too.  It took all four boys to drag it back!!!
 Two little Christmas trees, strapped in an S-10....  and a partridge in a pear tree!


No comments:

Post a Comment