Wednesday, December 14, 2011

"I Need a Silent Night" Women's NIght - Christ Fellowship

To kick of the Christmas season, our church hosted a women's night, and called it, "I Need a Silent Night" after Amy Grant's Christmas hit.  It was DELIGHTFUL.  To set the stage... picture the most beautiful Christmas wedding in greenery and white accents, with a little silver sparkle, no men, and no little kids.  Got that in your mind?  DELIGHTFUL!  The night for me was all the sweeter because my mom played a big role in playing it with another lady from our church, and they did a phenomenal job organizing, planning, decorating and fasten your seat belts folks....  SPEAKING!  Mom spoke on keeping Christ in Christmas, and her message is one that struck home with so many women, including me.  I could not be more proud of her!!!  I totally held back from taking her picture while she was talking, but it took a great amount of self control.  I even got to go with my dear friend Amanda, making the night all the more special. 




No comments:

Post a Comment