After playing on other church's teams in the Lynden "church league" we finally have 4 guys from our church, which is close enough to call them "Christ Fellowship Church" or "CFC" as we fans like to chant. This past Tuesday our church team played Ryan's church team - and the whole family turned out for the game! Well, after a Dairy Queen run of course. It was so much fun to all get together - I hope making memories for our kids hanging out with their grandparents and cousins like our parents made for us. We certainly weren't quiet, but we had a good time.
Brain Freeze!
Two brothers, perched on a ledge, eating their dessert.
I tried to get a picture of all the big boys together... This was the best I got! There are 2 of them under the table.
After dinner and dessert we headed off to the gym. I have to say - I was NERVOUS about how the boys would do. It was past their bed time, and those Middle School bleachers are STEEP. Once I sat down, I don't think I even got up once. A few times when I needed to chase Wyatt, Wayne and Weston chased him for me. Otherwise, the boys played and played and had a blast. Delightful!
Gotta love the iPad!!! And the little boy crossing his legs so cute.
Tara and Taylin - cheering for the other team.
No comments:
Post a Comment