Sunday, September 2, 2012

Bailey's married!

I can't believe that the little girl with a poochy diaper butt GOT MARRIED this weekend!  She was just beautiful, inside and out.  She married Troy, and we couldn't be happier for them.  I work with Bailey, so it was fun to see all the folks from work, since I've been on maternity leave since the beginning of July.  There were a ton of family, friends, food, and fun times were had by all.  Wayne was so looking forward to it, and the event did not disappoint.  During the ceremony I told him that they were about to kiss, and he told me, "Thanks Mom, I am SO watching this!"  As we were leaving the church, he insisted that I hold his arm and let him usher me out, to practice for his wedding.  He then asked how old Bailey was, and I told him 35!  :-)  
 Mom and Dad were the hostess and host with the mostess.  They did a fab job, and the church and reception site were just classy, clean, and incredible.  Well done!
 Madelyn was a flower girl, and Wayne was so sweet to compliment her on how nice she looked when he she came running up to him. 
 Can you tell this little *almost* four year old LOVES her mama?



Congratulations Troy and Bailey!

No comments:

Post a Comment