Monday, September 10, 2012

My lunch date

Friday was a hot day, and I had a hot date!  I met up with Wayne at school for lunch.  I can't tell you how funny it is to see him at school.  Who is sits with, how they interact.  I love first grade - he is so proud to show off that his mom came to see him, and isn't afraid to hug me, kiss me, or tell me that I am the BEST mom ever, even in front of his friends.  There is quite a competition going on at recess, "Girls against Boys" is what it's called.  I'm not really sure what goes on, but I know that it's super competitive, and that the girls are chasing the boys, and the they all end up hot and sweaty in the end.  It's the same group of kids that all play together, and they are all nice kids.  I am so thankful that Wayne has found great friends!


Wayne is pretty proud of his "pennies for pizza" jar.  Every day he puts a penny in, and on the 100th day of school he will have a dollar and can buy a piece of pizza for their party. 


No comments:

Post a Comment