The boys had a FABULOUS time, and created some "lifelong" memories while bonding on their fishing trip to Nit Nat. I sent Tyler with our Powershot camera, and he snapped a few pictures for me. He is becoming quite the photographer!
They had to hit a Starbucks on the way up.
And then they drove down "the road less traveled." It was REALLY less traveled folks, and you know it's rough when....
...your trailer tire AND fender!
I'm told that the first day out was ROUGH. Really rough. And no fish were caught. That made for some unhappy fisherman, but they were more determined than ever by Friday to bring in the catch.
Hmm. This was the kind girl who offered to dive to the bottom of the boat launch. For $20. And I won't say for what. I'm told Ryan also borrowed gear and dove down to the bottom, isn't he adventurous!?!
The Dads.
The sons... At least one of them. How was net duty, Tyson?
I love this picture... my Dad does that with his jaw and teeth when he's concentrating. 
I guess it worked.... because this fish was HUGE!
Uncle Loop and Joe.
I think this was the straight they had to pass through, where the waters got a little dicey because it's where water from the river meets water from the ocean. Perilous or not, it's a pretty picture!
And here's another whopper. Ryan gets all the credit for photography here (yeah, I'm totally throwing him under the bus) and managed to cut off the fish's head AND tail. Ryan might plead "artistic expression" on this one, that he was trying to make the fish appear so big it couldn't fit inside the frame, but I'll let you be the judge!
Tyler took this picture. I guess that shows Tyler's training, and Ryan's lack of training, right?
Nice Sun flare on that last one! You've taught him well! So jealous of all that fish!
ReplyDelete