Friday, August 13, 2010

We miss our Daddies!!!!

Dad, I miss you tickling me and putting me to bed at night... I don't fall to sleep for Mom like I do for you!
Dad, I miss the way you play with me, and take me for walks outside.  I've gotten 10 times cuter since you've been gone!
Dad, I miss you so much, and I tell everyone that my Dad has been gone for a l-o-n-g time, and he better bring me fish, because I like them in my tummy!  I've grown 4 inches since you left on Wednesday morning.
Dad, Mom doesn't wrestle like you do, and I am wearing her out, trying to tackle her all the time.  Come home, and I'll beat you up!  My hair is four shades blonder since you left, and Mom's is starting to get gray. 





Ha!  I heard from the fisherman today, who told me they were concerned that I hadn't been blogging and they were disappointed.  I hope you are sufficiently homesick for your babies now!  :-)

P.S.  Tyson, Treven misses you too, we just haven't seen him since he is on quarantine!

3 comments:

  1. Are you telling me these fishermen have a laptop and internet service? Hmmm...how are they doing without their coffee machine? Or, did they find one to take along?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you enjoyed your dinner last night!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute. Like Weston's comment the best. :)

    ReplyDelete