With the pool set up there was nothing that was going to stop these two from getting in. I tried to warn them that it was cold, but they insisted, and who am to get in the way of life's lessons? They were so stinkin' cute!
Bony rib cages aside... Don't they look a little chilly? They were trying to catch their breath!
Today might be the day we decide that Weston is smarter than his brother. Or maybe Wayne is just more adventurous! Weston got OUT, and Wayne got UP. From inside his bubble ball, he could at least only keep his toes in the frigid water.
Still lookin' cool dude!
Okay, now you are just lookin' plain COLD!!! I can almost see your teeth chattering (which they were - you could hardly talk!)
And the Best Dad/least smart Silves boy award goes to..... Daddy! He couldn't pass up the chance to play with you boys, and you were so excited that he came out to freeze with you. He spun you round and round and round in the bubble ball, until I had to quit taking pictures because I was dizzy - can't imagine how you boys felt!
Well, maybe I can imagine.... COLD!
Okay, now the littlest is officially the smartest today.... Chillin' in his shorts and crocks!
No comments:
Post a Comment