And he's just a LITTLE proud of them!
Things have been going pretty well, and slowly but surely we are making progress. I still get a little nervous when we leave the house, but I figure the worst case scenario is a little puddle in the car! Go Weston!
And he's even tackled the #2 on the toilet. Weston is strong willed - and wanted nothing to do with me helping him on the pot in any way, shape or form. But his brothers? Of course! He told me he had to go stinky and wanted a diaper - and I told him no way, go sit on the pot. Before I knew it, he was in the bathroom, and so was Wayne and Wyatt. I could here Wayne and Wyatt chanting, "Go, go, go!" and all of a sudden a huge cheer, followed by Wayne shouting, "Weston's amazing!" and Wyatt doing a clap-clap-clap-clap-clap. Too funny! Weston got a BIG treat - a sucker, and then asked if his brothers could have one too. You bet buddy, you are the three musketeers - all for one and one for all!
No comments:
Post a Comment