Cost Cutter holds their Lobster Fest every year, and while I'm way to cheap to PAY for seafood (I pay enough for Tyler to CATCH the stuff for free) I thought the boys would enjoy looking at them. They did! No fear hear, they each wanted to hold them, and the store employee was nice enough to let them. To whoever did eventually pay to eat these babies - don't worry, we didn't hurt them!
Wyatt is becoming a MAJOR Daddy's boy. Tyler worked nights the past few weeks, and so he'd leave for work around 4:30 each day - not good for Wyatt! He cried and cried when he saw Daddy's lunchbox sitting out. All the crying and carrying on made Tyler a pile of mush - it was worse than having a newborn around!
We also busted out the bubble ball that Wayne got for his birthday - with the weather starting to take a turn for the better, it was time for some outdoor F-U-N!
Seriously , where were toys like this when I was a kid? Oh yeah - NOT INVENTED! I do recall playing baseball with a rock and a stick. Well, we had a real bat and ball, but we'd misplaced somewhere along the way!
You should see the look on Sadie's face when this rolls by.
And on Monday night we had a BBQ up at Vanderpol's. It is so beautiful up there, looking off the mountain at the wide open views. Truly amazing. Also a lot safer, now that the deck has been enclosed! We ended the night with a dip in the hot tub - Wayne and Weston were so excited. They've been enjoying swimming lessons, and are doing "swimmingly!" Wayne even swam by himself for the first time at his last lesson. You could've knocked me over with a feather, I was so surprised. 
Wayne did get some baby Kallen cuddles in, just before it was time to leave. He is SOO STINKIN CUTE! Wayne AND Kallen that is! :-)
finally feel like they are getting longer, and slower, and warmer. It is LONG overdue, and I plan to squeeze every drop of fun out of this summer as I possibly can!
No comments:
Post a Comment