I can't think of a better way to spend a Thursday night with ALL of our husband's working, than with Kelli, Amanda and ALL of our EIGHT kids (and Kelli is expecting in July!) It went way smoother than I thought, but was WILD nonetheless. Whatever - it was FUN! Here's the crew.
We had pizza and ice cream cones, the kids played and played and played and when it got a little dicey, I declared MOVIE TIME! Monster's Inc. rescued us and gave us moms the chance to chat for a bit. I love catching up with these girls - we have three very different parenting styles, lifestyles and approach to things, but we get along so well and respect the differences. That's friendship!Here they are, all ready for the movie. Grace was just a little bit excited! Wayne insisted on sitting next to her.
Wyatt saw everyone all snuggy under the blankie, and took the opportunity to lay down right in the middle of them all. Such a character these days.
This cracked Amanda and I up - Wayne suddenly declared, "You are a girl and I am going to kiss you!" and proceeded to chase Grace. She ran away, until she realized she could chase him back, and that she did!
Here they are later on... Wayne was playing his DS and Grace was playing a toy cell phone. Happy as a clam together, these two are!
Wyatt was just having a blast - up past his bed time and getting a little delirious - can you tell?
Can't wait for more pizza partying in the future!
No comments:
Post a Comment