Monday, December 5, 2011

December 1, 2011 ADVENT!

I don't know who was looking forward to ADVENT more... them, or me!  I don't know why I love it so much, but I do.  Maybe it's because it involved getting a present EARLY! :-)  Yeah, yeah.  I love giving gifts, and I don't like to wait.  You have no idea the number of times I've said to Tyler "do you just want your present early?" for a birthday, anniversary, or just because.  The boys were pretty excited!!!

 LEGO Advent this year!  We usually do chocolate - but that would NOT be good for Weston, so we changed it up a bit this year.
 Wyatt just joins in for the fun.  Next year buddy!

It's really fun to focus on different parts of the Christmas story each night, practice for their Christmas programs, and take 15 minutes to SLOW DOWN the month of December.

1 comment:

  1. This is such a great tradition! Love the lego idea this year, I'm going to be coming to you in the future...I passed this on to someone else and they are doing it too. You're inspiring my friend!

    ReplyDelete