Wednesday, January 2, 2013

It ain't over till it's over... Grandma Silves' Christmas!

Saturday was our LAST Christmas party - boo-hoo!  Grandma Silves has an open house.  With a family this big, it's no wonder!!!  And she insists on doing a gift for the kids, grandkids, great grand kids, and great-great grand kid.  WOW!  It's a big family.  Addison was the bell of the ball, passing from one cousin to the next without so much as a squeak.  Grandma even held her for a little bit!  The boys ran around and played in the back rooms, and we were able to visit.  Honestly, I don't think Tyler ever left the kitchen - everyone just filters through and talks to him.  The boys had a quick snack, and just before we left Grandma asked if I would get everyone together for a picture.  I asked if she wanted to be in it, but all I got was a quick "NO!"  :-)  Turns out by the time I rounded all the kids up, someone forced her to join them, and I am so glad!  This represents all the great grand kids, and one great-great.  WOWZA!  And PS if you think it's a miracle that all those people were looking at me with their eyes open at the same time... it was.  It's called a PHOTOSHOP miracle.  Don't tell Grandma!







No comments:

Post a Comment