I can't think of a better place for Wyatt and Weston to be while we are at Wayne's basketball game than at Macy's house. BTW - Gretchen, Gabe and Molly live there too, but you would never know it! The boys adore this sweet little ball of fire. Watching her and Wyatt never ceases to make me life so hard I have to concentrate on NOT peeing my pants... She bosses him around like they are a little old couple, and Wyatt is always in charge of cleaning. Love these shots that Molly took of them... The boys don't do dress up here at home, so it's big time at Macy's house! And no, Weston's shorts aren't part of the outfit, I think Wyatt's got put in his room, and therefore on his body, by accident. Whoops! (Don't judge - you try keeping four sizes of clothes straight!)
Aargh Matey!

No comments:
Post a Comment