Due to several gallbladder attacks, surgery, and recovery, I gave it up and finally started giving Addison a bottle all the time. She doesn't seem to care at all, and while it was tough for me to make the call, I know it was the right one. To say I was run down after having 4 kids in 6 years would be an understatement! I am already on heavy antibiotics to kick a sinus infection they suspect I have had for a year, that I otherwise would not have been able to take. Addison is growing up though... she likes to hold her own bottle, and she squeals and screams with delight as she plays and watches her brothers. She just had her 6 month checkup , and she weighs 14 lbs 7 oz. which puts her in the 20th percentile for weight, and she is 27" which puts her in the 91st percentile for height. She is a long and lean string bean! We'll see if all this formula changes things by her next appointment. She likes an 8 oz. bottle, she's a hungry girl!
No comments:
Post a Comment