Sunday, November 2, 2008

Too much time on my hands...

I really shouldn't be left alone with the boys on a wet, raining weekend, with the internet in the toy room! This is the result. I stumbled upon this site that allows you to upload two pictures, a "mom" and a "dad" and it will combine them together and show you what their baby would look like! I was laughing so hard, Wayne thought I was crying! Of course, the only people I thought of to do it with were... hmm... maybe I won't say, but here's the picture! (P.S. If you're smart you can figure out who it is on your own!) :0)

2 comments:

  1. We guessed it before we looked at the parents. My girls found that site the other day and we too were laughing so hard. Enjoy the rest of this rainy day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL i'm still laughing! i gotta try this, hope that rain has let up

    ReplyDelete