Okay, now this is my kind of show! Who knew you could just have a catalog show? Certainly not I. It's the closest thing I can get to a blog show! :-) I know it's getting to be a busy time of year, so rather than invite you all to a traditional party and use up one of your precious week nights (and besides, I don't typically attend or give those shows anyway!) I decided to do a catalog show because I've been asked by many of you for Pampered Chef info/products.that we can all order what we want/need (is there a difference? :-) ) for Thanksgiving and Christmas. Please feel ZERO pressure to buy anything... I mostly just want to help you all (hint-hint to my cousins reading this... your mom wants stoneware for Christmas!) do some of your shopping or just get what you've been wanting to order. You can order any time before 10pm on Wednesday November 12, and our orders will be here before Thanksgiving. You can order by going to http://www.pamperedchef.biz/tanyascheibskitchen and clicking on the "Our Products" icon, or by emailing me what you would like, or by getting a paper catalog from me and filling out an order form (you know, the old fashioned way!) Oh the fun!
On to the goodies... what are the must haves? Well, first off, STONEWARE! If you bake or cook anything in an oven, it will be twice as good if done on stoneware. I'm not kidding. My mom thought I was nuts until she tried it, and she's been HOOKED ever since. And, better yet, the unglazed stoneware is 20% OFF IN NOVEMBER! Woo-hoo! You know how I love a good deal... Here are a few of my other favorite tools:
Can opener (I'll teach you how to use it the first time, after that you'll love it!)
Garlic press
Food Chopper
Can Strainer
Cheese Knife
TwixIt! Clips for chip bags
Medium Scoop
Classic Scraper
Cookie Press (using this was a family tradition growing up!)
Pie Crust Shield
Feel free to leave comments with your favorite products and recommendations. Happy shopping everyone!
I'm the mother of the cousins that should be reading this:-)Yes, I would LOVE the loaf pans to make bread. Don't forget I would love 2 of them...I'll make sure I act surprised!!! Thanks Tanya for always looking out for me. ~Loves~
ReplyDeleteI agree that the can opener is AWESOME. My favorite part is watching rookies try to use it! The can strainer is a must to go with it, especially for anyone who eats tuna!
ReplyDeleteUnfortunately, I just attended a Pampered Chef party and bought everything I needed. Maybe next time...