Sunday, November 16, 2008

A Madelyn post to appease the masses!

By popular demand... here are your Madelyn pictures folks! Enough of you have requested, and I figure I can't hog my own blog too much, filling it ONLY with pictures of my adorable children... so here's another DARLING baby.
This is Madelyn's new outfit from Jennie... seriously, Jennie knows how to shop, and Maddie knows how to pull off a big girl outfit.
Do you see her shoes? SOOOOO Cute!
My sister... I am so proud of her, she is the BEST mom, and is completely, wholly, madly, crazy in love with her daughter. Seriously folks, it's the stuff gushy cards are made of.



The happy family... an impromptu photo shoot across the street from our on a Friday when Ryan and Tara were on their way into Bellingham to run errands. I told them they needed a family photo for their wall at home, and they showed up 10 minutes later! That's my kind of "client."





*L*O*V*E the hat Maddie-girl!



No comments:

Post a Comment