10 Best Ever Inventions for Moms:
1. Binkies. Love em or hate em... they sure make kids happy.
2. Video Cameras - They will capture memories I will otherwise forget in the stupor of having young children who don't sleep
3. Chordless phones - How did my mom and grandma ever get anything done while connected to a wall?
4. Car seats - There is just something comforting in knowing that you can get in the car and drive, and the kids can't go anywhere.
5. Formula divider thingy's - who wants to take the Costco formula can with you wherever you go? Works great for mixing bottles upstairs in the middle of the night too.
6. Online shopping - This I could not live without... Who has time to go to town all the time and SHOP AROUND for prices? Not I. I let me fingers do the walking...
7. Google. Come on now folks. I google rashes, head bonks, toys, safety issues, contagious time frames, medicine to take while pregnant (I'M NOT FOR ALL YOU FREAKS WHO KEEP ASKING! :0) while nursing (I'm not that anymore either.) Google.
8. Black out curtains. I know they've had these since WWII, but the at home application is simply brilliant.
9. Robeez. They are the only things that keep Weston's socks on.
10. BLOGGING! How else am I supposed to keep up with all my friends? And how else does my Aunt in Iowa know that Weston bonked his head?
I am all about the binkies (we call them Powies)...Trey didn't use one ever and boy that was a bummer for a long time. And Robeez rock too! Great list
ReplyDelete