Here's the cutest pumpkin in the patch!
Saturday, November 1, 2008
The Great, Big, Full of Pictures... Halloween Post!
Seriously, I know I put a lot of pictures up, but I took 200, so consider this a sample! We had a great night. We actually only made 4 stops, which was perfect because we didn't over-do-it for the boys. They were a delight the entire night... Tyler and I just couldn't believe how easy they were. We are so looking forward to Thanksgiving and Christmas! Wayne especially loved the apples from Grandma Groen. He ate one on the spot, and is having the other for breakfast!
Here's the cutest pumpkin in the patch!
Here's the cutest pumpkin in the patch!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Oh little Wayne - do we see some O.C.D. in your future! You'll make an awesome husband someday with those organizational skills!!!
ReplyDeleteYour boys are sooo cute!!
ReplyDelete