Thursday, December 18, 2008

Crafty, crafty!

Tyler stayed home from work today, and so while he was running a few errands and Weston was napping, Wayne and I set to work turning this cardboard box into Diesel (a train who is a friend of Thomas'.) He had so much fun, and was just running around screaming, "It's Diesel, it's Diesel." Then, he'd get down on his knees in front of the box and wave his hands saying, "Hi Diesel! Hi!" So darn cute I could eat him up! He got a touch of a cold today too, so it was nice to distract him for awhile!




I know, my artwork is tremendous. :-)






Other cute Wayne and Weston stories. Wayne decided after opening presents with baby Grace (no, she's not just Grace, she's BABY Grace) that he could open a present from under the tree the next day. Of course, he opened one of Weston's, and he got in trouble. Later, I had the gift out to rewrap it when the phone rang. By the time I got back, Weston had found the box and was excitedly hitting at the toy inside. Wayne walked up to him, patted him on the head, and told him, "Good boy Weston!" Great, the older brother is already leading him astray! Poor Weston. That kid is still such a bruiser. One of his favorite things to do is to tackle Tyler. Tyler lays on the ground, and as soon as Weston sees him, he puts his head down and crawls so fast you can hardly see him! I took pictures for my cousin the other day, of her little girl. She was in Weston's line of crawling, and instead of going around her, he took one look at her, put his head down, and mowed her down! She fell on her butt, and he went cruising on his way. Oh my. We do need to teach him how to treat the ladies!
Wayne LOVES his books and DVD books. "Cows type Mommy!"





Weston. He likes the flash, what can I say?Oh, this baby girl is SOOOOOOO sweet. I love her eyelashes!

2 comments:

  1. Nothing like a box to keep kids happy! My kids all loved boxes too and I still love boxes--always keep a few around--drives Wayne crazy--doesn't understand.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The sad part is, Wayne will probably love the "train" box better than any present you paid money for!! That's the way it always was with our kids! Boxes were all the rage!

    ReplyDelete