Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Since when does 27 degrees feel warm?

Oh yeah, since it's been -5 for 3 days! I ran to the grocery store tonight, and bundled up, only to think it was warm when I got out of the Jeep.

Things are going well around here. I just freaked myself out with the blog countdown... 8 days! I think I need to turn into some serious list making modes to get through the next few days. Once I have everything planned, I'll feel more in control. Wayne and Weston are doing well, they just need a little lotion on their cheeks these days, and an extra layer of clothing. My Christmas shopping is done, with the exception of one gift. Now I need to move into baking mode! I started off today with a pumpkin cheesecake. Mmmm.

Later gators!

3 comments:

  1. and the pumpkin cheesecake was DELISH!!! As was the coffee, presents and visiting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am done except for baking too! Thurs. is annual almond stick with my mom, and Friday is the day for all our family traditional Christmas goodies (choc. dipped peanut butter and coconut balls, fudge, and homemade caramels! On Monday it's cut out sugar cookies with the Scheib kids!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I second that idea of it feeling warm outside! Crazy!

    ReplyDelete