At first I thought it had to be a work-out video by all of the weight the 3rd elf from the left lost.hehe!!! Then I realized it was a sneak peak at what's to come at our DeGroot Christmas party... I knew Maddie was advanced but man she can sure shake it... And Wayne is a mover too. Weston feels like he's looking at you and dances like his Grandpa....Way to funny!!!! Love it! I would like to see one with Grandma Judy.
Hilarious! Sophia loves it and wants to watch it over and over again. I might have to steal your idea and put one on my blog too!
ReplyDeleteAt first I thought it had to be a work-out video by all of the weight the 3rd elf from the left lost.hehe!!! Then I realized it was a sneak peak at what's to come at our DeGroot Christmas party... I knew Maddie was advanced but man she can sure shake it... And Wayne is a mover too. Weston feels like he's looking at you and dances like his Grandpa....Way to funny!!!! Love it! I would like to see one with Grandma Judy.
ReplyDelete