Thursday, December 4, 2008

Spending the next days at home

We are up and at 'em early this morning.... And here are the much awaited pictures I promised! It's just a day at home for us today and tomorrow, for which I am grateful. I've got cleaning to do, floors to mop, bedding to wash, baking to do, and pictures to edit, so it is MY KIND OF DAY! And... the Christmas decorations are done!

My village.. It is both above the TV and the computer... Gorgeous!
Weston playing in his crib this morning while I put away laundry.
"Hey Mom!"
Wayne playing trains. When he wakes up, he takes his comforter off of his bed and camps out in front of his door. Once we've come to say good morning, and give "morning hugs!" because he loves them (and so do we!) he turns his light on and plays with his trains. He will not turn his light on and play until he sees us first. What a kid!
"No Picture Mommy!" Seriously, who does he think he is? :-)
The boys' advent calendars (there's another one to the left of the door opening.) I got the idea from Tanya... so simple and easy, and yet so cute!!! Taylor actually came here and made them for me yesterday, as I didn't have time. That girl is quite crafty I tell you!

My Willow Tree nativity...

Wayne helping to decorate the fake tree

Look at that folks... there is OAK on the mantle after 4 years! Tyler and I have been plugging away at plans and cutting, and there's PROGRESS!
Wayne wouldn't take his Christmas hat off. What'a Christmas hat you ask? It goes with his Christmas outfit, a Silves boy needs his hat!

2 comments:

  1. Your house looks gorgeous, nice work! Wayne's pj's are awfully cute, where did you get them?

    ReplyDelete
  2. PJ's are from Carter's. They are normally $32, but I usually get them on sale for 40-50% off. They are SUPER soft and warm. We have multiple pairs, and he LOVES them!

    ReplyDelete