Saturday, December 27, 2008
Our Christmas Day!
Working from youngest to oldest, we're now at Tyler and me! Okay, so this posting approach is just one lame attempt to post a bazillion cute pictures, but hey, you keep coming back to read! :-)
Tyler's big gift was a scroll saw, he was pretty excited and offered to help me make Christmas presents next year... Mom, can you say "Merry Christmas?"
Wayne LOVED his bouncy frog, and stopped for a brief picture.
Ryan and Madelyn. So cute.
It wouldn't be Christmas without a game of Monopoly! And, we didn't even fight once! The bidding got out of control, with the outlaws driving the price of a few properties into the $1200's, but everyone had fun. Tyson won.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I don't know - your dad is looking pretty aggressive in that Monopoly game! Is this how he's gotten to where he is in life ?!?! :-)
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to see what Tyler makes with the scroll saw . . . I think I want in on that action!
ReplyDelete