Tyler showing Wayne how to make a snow angel. I love that Tyler's just laying there with a big smile on his face!
Wayne's attempt.
Mom and Tara and Maddie were watching from the warmth of the house, so of course Tyler threw a snowball at them!
Dad plowed the driveway with his tractor, and here is the mound he created with all the snow.

Wayne was so proud to carry snow. 



We even got Mom, Tara and Aunt Carol to come out and sled for awhile!
Auntie Carol being silly.
Tara... On her first run, she was telling Todd "I don't want to go fast, just a nice leisurely ride." Todd told her fine, take this tube. But when I saw the tube he was handing her, I laughed to myself. It was the fastest one, and they had just sprayed it with brake fluid!!! Tara went down the hill SHREIKING, and Todd got a good laugh. Some things never change, do they?
Like I said before... it was magical. I had so much fun taking pictures and doing a few runs with Wayne. (Weston was napping in the house.) After an hour, Wayne was about ready to fall asleep standing up, so I took him in the house, stripped him down and changed his clothes, and he fell asleep as soon as he hit the pillow. It was his first time to ever play in the snow, and it was perfect.
Let's get those babies scrapbooked!! You and Tanya and I should pull a long nighter one of these days! I have 4 years of Brandon's life to get scrapbooked by June!!
ReplyDeleteYou didn't tell me you went to Whistler for Christmas?!?!? Ha ha ha . . . seriously, it looks like you were at a resort somewhere. Awesome pictures!
ReplyDelete