Thursday, February 26, 2009
checking in...
Just checking in. I'm home with the boys all day today, and have never been so glad to be snowed in! Tyler took the Jeep in to work, and I am stuck here at home (Praise the Lord!) It's been a big week, and it's not over yet! But today... I don't have to work until tonight, and today I am going to rest, sleep, play with the boys, bake, and clean a little. I may even take Wayne's 3 year pictures (I just took Madelyn's 6 month pictures... stay posted, once Tara hands them out I'm allowed to blog them! They are SOOOOOO sweet!) We'll see what the day holds! And dinner will be an easy one, why overdo?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I was home all day too and decided to throw a ham in the oven and had the neighbors over for dinner. After 8 months, it was about time!!! :-)
ReplyDelete