"Train up a child in the way they should go." Proverbs 22:6
Friday, February 13, 2009
Valentine's Day Treats
We had a fun night eating chinese food on china (our annual tradition) and then watching Madagascar with Wayne. We even paused the movie for snack time! I love that little boy to pieces....
Okay - you live in Everson - where's the chinese food from? Or did "wonder-Tanya" make it all? :-) I usually serve banana splits for dinner on Valentines day (as the kids have gotten older, they've asked for pizza as dessert). It makes such a memory - how bad can it be, ice cream, bananas a little hot fudge!!
Okay - you live in Everson - where's the chinese food from? Or did "wonder-Tanya" make it all? :-) I usually serve banana splits for dinner on Valentines day (as the kids have gotten older, they've asked for pizza as dessert). It makes such a memory - how bad can it be, ice cream, bananas a little hot fudge!!
ReplyDeleteThat is so cute! I'm glad you guys had a great Valentines night. Wayne sure does love ice cream!
ReplyDelete