I should have posted this a few days ago, and I can't promise it will be posted for long, because if Tyler reads it he'll make me take it down!!! Read while you still can folks!
On Wednesday, Tyler watched the boys while I was at work. It was a rough, rough day of potty training. After being 5 days accident free with me, Wayne had two potty accidents, the second one being so severe that Tyler through Wayne in the bathtub... only to have Wayne hold out his hand full of _ _ _ _ while saying, "uh-oh daddy, I stinky!" Tyler does not handle _ _ _ _ well. He cleaned up, and the moved on, but I do think Wayne actually had another #2 accident later in the afternoon too. To top it all off, just before bed, Tyler took him pottie one last time, and.... Wayne's binkie fell in the toilet!!! At that point, I think he was done pottie training. Oh well... we will persevere!
I remember hearing screaming from the bathroom when my boys were in the tub. When I came around the corner, Nathan was crawling up the back of the tub and Brandon was playing and completely oblivious to the "floaties" he had launched!
ReplyDelete