Hey all,
Well, I am home today, after a long day of work yesterday. Man, it sure is BUSY right now! It's hard to keep my head above water. Of course, things on the home front are completely under control, thanks to my most amazing husband. I am really and truly sooo spoiled... I probably don't even begin to know how much!!!! Not only did he watch the boys all day yesterday, but he also cleaned both bathrooms, vacuumed, cleaned the oven, and did all the laundry, including washing the sheets and making the beds. He also had hamburger fried so I just had to quick throw together the spaghetti sauce when I got home. Is he amazing or what? So today... I have had a VERY lazy morning around here. Wayne and I snuggled a bunch, Weston took a 2 hour nap (I never know what to do when he sleeps that long!)and I did a bunch of research on a new camera lens I am shopping for... Which by the way is confusing as heck, but I think I finally decided on the one I want to use for a majority of the wedding pictures! I can't believe the wedding is 7 1/2 WEEKS away... Argh! So much to do, so little time! This afternoon I am working for a little while, making a cheesecake, and then taking Trisha to the doctor. I love chauffering her around, we have so much fun! I also can't wait for that little baby of hers to make her/his debut on earth! I have my boy and my girl clothing lines picked out, so I am ready to go!
That's all on this home front.... Have a good day all, and don't forget to nicely organize your tax stuff for your accountant! :-)
Your husband is ridiculous in the best way! I can't even get Jerry to put his clothes in the hamper or pick up anything. At least you know you have it good :)
ReplyDeleteOh, my goodness you are spoiled!!!
ReplyDeleteI am very impressed--Tyler is a Keeper!!!! Yes, had our tax appt yesterday--survived the shock--only forgot my W-3...what do they want next??? Take care! Wendi helped me move living room furniture today-looks so much better and ordered a 2nd chair from Overstock.com--love it! Aunt Barb
Taxes - argh - I thought this was a "G" rated blog!! :-) I'm in the middle of the FAFSA right now. Now there's some fun stuff!!?? Tanya is having extreme "auntie" urges - I reminded her that she's getting 2 babies this year :-)!!
ReplyDeleteso spoiled! I am with Megan....I guess you have had a few more years of training with Tyler!
ReplyDeleteSo great to hear you brag about Tyler! And hopefully if your clients get their tax stuff organized it will stay that way in case I ever come to visit them!
ReplyDelete