Thursday, February 19, 2009

{it's Thursday}

*Sigh* It's Thursday, and I can't hardly believe it! Where has the week gone? Time is going by so quickly it's making my head spin these days! I am always glad to be at the end of a productive day, and grateful that I had another day to be here with my family, and I'm usually tired, but lately.. I can't sleep at night because my mind is racing with everything I need to do tomorrow. I even had to change the format of my typical to do list... Usually it just says, "Tanya's To-Do's" at the top, but now it's been changed to two lists, "Needs" and "Wants." So in other words, what I need to do, and what I want to do. With the wedding coming up (6 flippin' weeks from tomorrow folks... that's fast!) there are lots of things going on. I so love my new sister to-be. She's only asked me to do things she knows I like.... photography and design things on the computer! Leave the artsy-fartsy stuff to those more talented than I am. Trisha is also 37 weeks pregnant, and we are SO looking forward to meeting our new niece/nephew. I am thinking it's a girl, but time will tell. Trisha is such a trooper... she is one tough cookie! I am impressed by her every day. She's really got the "mama bear" mentality that she will do whatever is necessary to protect her baby. She's been on bedrest for high blood pressure, and has such a great attitude. What else... I've got the spring "itch." I am sick of this cold weather! I need sunshine, warm afternoons, and tulips popping up! Hmm... Weston's walking like a little animal! It's now his preferred method of transportation, unless it's me carrying him. I also think he's saying "ma-ma" too... he says it when I come get him after naps, and when I get home from work. Way to go little buddy, it's about time I got a "first word" around here.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, I didn't realize that Tyson was getting married that soon! That is totally awesome! So glad to hear that Tricia is doing well and will soon have a little bundle of joy!!!

    With Weston saying Mom first, you are having a girl!!! Well at least that is an old wives' tale. If they say dad first then your next gender will be a boy if they say mom first then the gender will be a girl.

    My sister has 2 girls and Kiley's first word was mom. Jaycee's first word was Dad. We got a boy!!!

    Of course, we won't know til July but its always fun to "hear" of all the different methods to predict!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just remember you also need to always get "the last word" in too :-)! What a busy few weeks coming up! Make sure you get some naps in there! I've found the best way to solve the not being able to sleep problem is memorizing scripture and then when you wake up start running through it in your head - it always puts me back to sleep. I'm not saying scripture is boring - I just "rest" in it :-)!

    ReplyDelete