Wayne was making a fort one night... him and Weston were underneath a web of laundry baskets and blankets.
The Scheib's were over, and I snapped this picture 1 second before diving for Weston to catch him from falling off the couch. Alyssa knows he's not allowed on the couch anymore! :-)
The Scheib's were over, and I snapped this picture 1 second before diving for Weston to catch him from falling off the couch. Alyssa knows he's not allowed on the couch anymore! :-)
When the brother's in bed... the little brother gets cookie dough!
And he LOVES cookie dough!

And he LOVES cookie dough!
Thanks for all of your questions and concerns on the last post. Very sweet to know my faithful followers missed me (although I have no earthly idea why folks... we Silves' are boring!) First off, I am perfectly fine, just busy and tired. Here's the low down since last Saturday, in no particular order....
Tyler had last weekend off, which is always LOVELY. It goes too fast though. I worked on Monday, and Wednesday too, and have had been pretty swamped as far as work goes... February is my BRUTAL month. I've got March 1 farmers, financials and special projects all coming to a head this week. I will not confess how many hours I've worked this week, but it's been more than my committment. Oh well.. I'm just going to focus on making it until March, and I'm looking for cheap flights to Las Vegas or San Diego to go away as a family of four before we become a family of five! I try to really stay low key on Tuesdays. I think I cleaned a bunch that day, and had Aunt Shelly over, and Breanne came and we finalized her invitations... and I can't remember what else... Thursday was a blur too... I worked from home, cleaned the house, and made a nice dinner. Today... today was just full, even though I didn't plan for it to be. We left here around 7:45am, and got back at 4pm. Super BIG thanks to Tanya for taking the boys for me! I ran errands in the afternoon in Bellingham, and it is just so much easier doing it without the kiddos. I am feeling better, definitely less nautious. I am still tired, and started taking iron for being anemic (no wonder, I think my body knows how much its either been pregnant or nursing in the last 3 1/2 years! For those of you who don't know... that's been for 35 months on, and 7 months off! Oh, and worth every month!) Oh well...
Everyone else is doing well too. It seems like between helping out here and there on the wedding, work, scrapbooking, and taking care of the boys... the days are busy!!!
welcome back - wow - you're busy! I'm waiting for more digital scrapbooked pages, but maybe I'll have to wait until after April 15th!!
ReplyDeleteOur poor bodies go through so much as mommies! I'm in month 37 of either being prego or feeding with a total of 6 weeks of between kids...yikes. I'm very much looking forward to Trey's first birthday...and milk from a cow, not from me! Glad to hear that you are doing well, other than being tired. Take care of yourself!
ReplyDelete